We loved driving the the Kia Soul for a week in Orange County! It offers so much in a very affordable package. So, we came up with 10 things we loved about the Soul!
1. The way it looks! The Soul is gorgeous, well designed, hip, young, urban, and just so cool. We’re not sure what to call it. It’s not a car, or SUV, or crossover. It just looks unique and sporty and aggressively fun.
2. The practicality! Easy to park, easy to drive, small on the outside and big on the inside.
3. The sunroof! Next best thing to a convertible….try finding a convertible with 4 doors and great storage…you can’t do it!
4. Satellite radio! We loved listening to MargaritaVille on Sirius radio.
5. The back up camera! An outstanding safety feature and makes pulling out of parking spaces in tight parking lots so much easier. We loved the distance lines on the camera as you can see in the picture.
6. The fold down rear seats! With one seat down, we were able to get two very large suitcases, one medium suitcase, two stuffed backpacks, one camera case, and a bag of groceries all in the Soul with plenty of room for the three of us.
7. Satellite Navigation! The nav system is very easy to use, warned us of traffic, offered detours when available and had a great directory. We had no problem finding restaurants, shopping, and hotels.
8. The seating position! The driver has a commanding view of the road but you don’t feel like you’re on top of a unicycle either. Also, having the seats a bit higher makes it so much easier to get the car seat in.
9. The handling! Feels like a sports car but very comfortable to ride in.
10. Alien Green! This is just a gorgeous, eye catching color!